Data alredy at 90% and 28 days to go but didnt use it!??!?

Options
adis catic
adis catic Posts: 8 ✭✭
My data alredy at 90% and 28 days left i didnt use it more then 1 day and only FB here is my screen shoot

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,745 ✭✭
    Options
    Do you have the autoplay for video in facebook?
  • adis catic
    Options
    No autoplay as you can see i used only 700mb in 2 days ...
  • Mike
    Options
    Sorry I missed the second image. Did you used the data in fizz or fizz-ext
  • adis catic
    Options
    I was talking on my phone then 3 min later i recived mesage that my data is at 75% then sudenly it went to 90% i wasnt on internet and no baxground programs opened i checked everything iam not noob :) ....this must be problem from FIZZ
  • Mike
    Options

From the service agreement

Calculating the amount of data used

We calculate the amount of data used in an automated manner.The result of this calculation cannot be contested. Please note thefollowing:

- The amount of data used outside Quebec is rounded up to thenext ten kilobytes for each use. For example, if you download 88kilobytes of data outside Quebec, you will be billed for 90kilobytes.

- If your services are used through the network of a Fizz partnerservice provider, the data calculation rules may differ.

- When you send or receive a message, a photo or any other typeof content, our network sometimes has to send additional data orsend the same data packet several times to complete thetransmission. That may give rise to greater data consumption.

In the My account section, you will find tools to help you track yourconsumption and manage your usage

This only to saw that a little different will be understandable

But the big different that you have no.

Please contact the support, since you are not alone.

• Mike
    Options

Sorry to post again,

but take a look of this https://community.fizz.ca/questions/1907711-hardly-used-data-told-re-data

The answer Hi Aryeh, Is this a notification you received via email or text? or are you able to validate in your account that the data was actually used? If it's an email you received or SMS message stating you used all your data, there is a known issue that some of these notification triggers are not working as they should. Thanks, Jay

Please check under my plan, to double check

• Mike
    Options
    Did you read the message where they say to check the my plan
    since sometime they send wrong messages
  • adis catic
    Options
    I did check and it s 4 gb used but in my hustory its 400mb
  • Mike
    Options
    Probably today you will see it only tomorrow. With fido there was 4 hours delay sometime. But at least you know that the different is smaller. But, you can try to contact the support, to see why there is this difference,
  • adis catic
    Options
    I have 4.5gb and today i went from 120mb used to 4gb used...and in my data tracking on my cell its only 750mb used....there is somwthing wrong with network from.Fizz...I brought 3 clients alredy to fizz and i hope that no suprise BILL for any of us...4th client is on the way to fizz...pls fix this thanks
  • Mike
    Options
    They will read the community, however, the do not read often.
    If you want to be sure you are better of to chat with them.
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-manage-my-fizz-account, wait 15 seconds, and an icon should appear in the bottom right of the browser.
  • Allison W.
    Allison W. Posts: 1,272 ✭✭
    Options
    If you've used up most of your add on or rollover data, that can trigger a warning that you're running out of data. If your account and phone both say you have plenty of data left, don't worry about the text warnings. They can be triggered in error.
This discussion has been closed.