I have two accounts and I want to transfer the phone number from one account to my beta account.

I got a sim card for a beta account. Then I lost it. So I requested another SIM card, but when I activated it, a new account was open with a new number and a new plan. So I ended up with two accounts ( One Beta and One regular). Now I want to transfer my new phone number to my beta account. How can i do that?

Answers

• M T. #338
    M T. #338 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭
    For this you have to contact Fizz. You can chat with Fizz by opening a help page ( exemple https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what-do-i-do )
  • Sebastien
    Sebastien Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    Hmm... Tricky one. Check with customer care over the chat to see what can be done.
  • Lopresor
    Lopresor Posts: 257 ✭✭
    Like others said, plz contact Fizz Support
  • Ian T. #3695
    Ian T. #3695 Posts: 1 ✭✭
    You have only one opportunity to transfer an existing telephone number to your new Fizz account and that is at the activation of your Fizz sim card. Doing it at any subsequent time will require you to purchase a new Fizz sim card and forfeit the balance of your monthly activated Fizz account. Strictly speaking you don’t “forfeit” but it’s attached to a number you dont want! Good luck
This discussion has been closed.