Payment Failed - What went wrong?

Options
Hi,
I received an email and text this morning from Fizz claiming that my payment failed for this month. My credit card has not changed and it is not expired. In fact, the same credit card was used to pay for my sim card and first month's payment as well as my wife's most recent payment, all went through without issue. Further, my plan still currently has 3 days left on it. Now I'm not sure what to do. I updated my payment information simply by re-adding my current credit card (though it is the same credit card). Any ideas? Thanks!

Answers

• Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,731 ✭✭
    Options
    Contact the support is open today after 10
    https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us or using facebook
  • Antsa Randriamihaja
    Options
    This happened to me last month, and again today. Same situation as you: credit card that is perfectly valid and that has worked just fine. Last time, I also just re-added the same credit card info, and set that as the default. That seemed to do the trick, but only after a day, and I wasn't able to make/receive calls during that day. Fizz needs to figure this one out ASAP. I personally can't afford to deal with this every single time this happens. It's frustrating. I am giving Fizz a second chance, next time it happens again to me, I am out.
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,731 ✭✭
    Options
    The should do something, I cannot stay without a phone for a day, I need to be reachable for work.
    If they want to launch the mobile service for the next month they need to put more effort on solving these problems
  • Victor C. #1356
    Victor C. #1356 Posts: 219 ✭✭
    Options
    I have exactly the same problem but I can still make calls, I am contacting Fizz
  • Ivan Y. #2955
    Ivan Y. #2955 Posts: 7 ✭✭
    Options
    Chatting with Fizz.. not very helpful. CSR said it might be an issue with the "payment system." Not sure when it will be fixed. Here's a copy of my chat.
  • Ivan Y. #2955
    Ivan Y. #2955 Posts: 7 ✭✭
    Options
    For now yes but I still have 3 days left on my month. I assume it will be suspended after that. I'm still confused why they sent me this email now and not when they are supposed to withdraw payment from my credit card.
  • Victor C. #1356
    Options
    @IvY, we have the exactly same problem, I am not going to wait to chat to someone that doesn't have any information, I guess that they are going to try again my cc tonight, hopefully it gets charged, I will update with any news, good luck
  • Kevin T. #2800
    Kevin T. #2800 Posts: 10 ✭✭
    Options
    I received the same email this morning saying my payment failed, but the same payment for the account they tell me about was already made the 7th of this month. So I'm not sure if I will be charged again or if it's just a bug in their system but for now I still do have my phone working receiving/sending calls and messages.
  • Kaveh Nasr Esfahani
    Options
    Same problem here. The email threatened to disconnect the line with 0 days delay.
    also, there is no one to contact. Chat is down.
    i can confirm that LTE is still working, so they haven't disconnected yet.
  • Victor C. #1356
    Options
    UPDATE, so far they have not tried to charge me again, no more emails from them, tomorrow is the real due date, I HOPE everything works now..(no problem with the service)
  • Victor C. #1356
    Options
    Update, they made the charge, but usually you received some kind of email message about it or the rollover minutes ( I didn’t receive anything) but at least they fixed the problem with the cc
This discussion has been closed.