No pictures go through text messages?

Eric Gravelle
Eric Gravelle Posts: 7 ✭✭
So I can't send pictures through text, I checked the APN settings, I'm on Iphone so it's automatic? I did the "Resending the network parameters" but every time I click it just says "Error" and apparently they are too busy to do chat on their site...Should I just cancel and go back to Bell? Seems like the customer service is pretty bad at this point?

Answers

• Eric Gravelle
    Clearly...I have 8gb per month...
  • Sebastien
    Sebastien Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    It's working for me. Except datestamp is wrong when sending MMS to Rogers.
    Can you please post your APN config, you phone make and model, to ensure it's compatible?
  • Eric Gravelle
    Iphone 6S Plus, I don't have the options to adjust the APN and according to the Apple website FAQ it says to contact the carrier because I'm missing options for the APN
    Apparently contacting Fizz is not an option...
  • Robert Swaita
    Robert Swaita Posts: 4 ✭✭
    I'm having the same problem as of last night. I'm not able to send mms. Same as 2 other people I know.
  • Eric Gravelle
    I just saw on Reddit it's an issue with Fizz, on the phone with Bell now, hopefully I can get my plan back.
  • Robert Swaita
    Ok please update us
  • Eric Gravelle
    I'm in the process of canceling Fizz and going back to Bell, it's been almost a month now of trying so my update will be I cancelled Fizz haha
  • DinoS
    DinoS Posts: 626 ✭✭
    MMS on android is always a problem since day 1.
  • Sebastien
    Sebastien Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    Sorry to learn it's not working for you and that you decide to leave.
  • Murray Fitzpatrick
    Murray Fitzpatrick Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Same issue here, on an iPhone.
  • Sohaib O.
    Sohaib O. Posts: 35 ✭✭
    It happened the same issue, but after about 10min the mms finally got received on the other end.
    You should make sure the one you're sending the mms has data.
  • Robert Swaita
    Seems to he resolved.. all the people I sent mms to received them at 4am this morning
This discussion has been closed.