Internet Connectivity Packages?

Options
Now that I am satisfied with my cell data plan, how can I get home internet connectivity?

Answers

• Sebastien
    Sebastien Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    Options
    Beta for Internet is ending today. So came back tomorrow (March 14th), it's supposed to be opened to anyone!
  • Sebastien P. #2772
    Sebastien P. #2772 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    Options
    Great, will check in tomorrow again!
  • Johanne M. #3059
    Johanne M. #3059 Posts: 115 ✭✭
    Options
    some people sayed that youcan do it tonoday befor midnigh go in you plan and try to subscribe fo rthe internet it suppose to work. I cant try it as I already have it.
  • Bambie Tambourin
    Bambie Tambourin Posts: 109 ✭✭
    Options
    you have to wait for it to be ready because its in early development period maybe april :)
  • Bambie Tambourin
    Options
    Fizz is a brand new network if never you encounter any problem due to its early stage you can always check your apn or contact the team during the day time hope your problem will be solved soon but there is so many left to do so be patient fizz is the best network on the place its definitely here to stay :) internet will be available soon
  • Bambie Tambourin
    Options
    Fizz is a brand new network if never you encounter any problem due to its early stage you can always check your apn or contact the team during the day time hope your problem will be solved soon but there is so many left to do so be patient fizz is the best network on the place its definitely here to stay :)
  • Bambie Tambourin
    Options
    Fizz is good :) !
  • jean-maxime N.
    jean-maxime N. Posts: 504 ✭✭
    Options
    Maybe you can now
This discussion has been closed.