Internet invite

Options
Peter S. #1365
Peter S. #1365 Posts: 12 ✭✭
I received an internet invite, however, when I went to register the website said the plans are not available in my area (Ottawa); I'm now getting emails asking why I haven't signed-up yet. I'd like to know if internet plans are available in Ottawa?

Answers

• Allison W.
    Allison W. Posts: 1,272 ✭✭
    Options
    Is videotron internet available in your area? Fizz uses videotron infrastructure for home internet, so if you don't have one, you don't have the other.
  • jean-maxime N.
    jean-maxime N. Posts: 504 ✭✭
    Options
    Sorry but it's not available in your area
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,101 admin
    Options
    Hi Peter,
    If Videotron is available in your area - try to clear your cache and history and try again :)
  • Kovid
    Kovid Posts: 588 ✭✭
    Options
    As far as I know, Videotron is available only in the Rockland area. All Ottawa users, including myself, would get an invitation for beta but the addresses are not eligible.
  • Bambie Tambourin
    Bambie Tambourin Posts: 109 ✭✭
    Options
    in short yeah but the main house is in Quebec so dont be surprise that some gray zone in your country seem to be subject to sensitive troble of zoning keep up u will find what you want ask the service they do a real good job :)
  • Bambie Tambourin
    Bambie Tambourin Posts: 109 ✭✭
    Options
    Fizz is good :) !
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,101 admin
    Options
    Hello, Peter!
    I believe you were sent the invite in error, as the invites were system-generated and meant to give an edge to our Fizz customers and help them to lock-in Beta prices. You are correct in your assumption, Ottawa doesn't yet receive Fizz Home Internet Service. We continually strive to improve our offerings, so one day we may also reach out to your neck of the woods. Meanwhile, thank you for being a loyal Fizz customer and make it a great day!
    Jiri
This discussion has been closed.