Unanswered question

MMS messages not sending and picture message in whatsapp arent sending?

No MMS messages I send through my phone is working at the moment. I've used Fizz for at least a month without a problem. My APN is correct. I've restarted the phone. All software is up to date. I get an error when I try to send parameters from the site (which apparently just installs the apn which is already correct). I am in Ottawa. Is anyone else having problems?

Peter Monsour
Peter Monsour

Peter Monsour

User level
Level
22 / 100
Answers

MT
MT

MT

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Are you able to send sms ?

Peter Monsour
Peter Monsour

Peter Monsour

User level
Level
22 / 100
Yes sms is working perfectly fine. So is data for apps and surfing the internet

Serge
Serge

Serge

User level
Level
730 / 750
Whatsapp/facebook/instagram all have issue right now.. I have 2 lines one with Fizz and one with telus and both lines are not sending pics with whatsapp. For mms you should check your mms settings :)

David
David

David

User level
Level
1138 / 2000
In Ottawa also with 2 android phones, both of us can send mms and signal and whatsapp messages all OK.

Peter Monsour
Peter Monsour

Peter Monsour

User level
Level
22 / 100
It seems the WhatsApp issue is unrelated but my sister was having the same issue with her phone not being able to send MMS messages.

Cristian Popescu
Cristian Popescu

Cristian Popescu

User level
Level
31 / 100
Sending pictures from a mobile device registered in Romania using Whatsup was not working 3 hours ago, but sending messages was OK.
Issue is on Whatsup end.

Sebastien
Sebastien

Sebastien

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
For me, the datestamp is wrong only when sending to Rogers. With other providers it's OK. Fizz checked with Rogers, but apparently the logs are ok. So both Rogers and Fizz are telling it's our cellphones, but I tested with other SIMs and it not our devices.

Robert Swaita
Robert Swaita

Robert Swaita

User level
Level
43 / 100
I have the same problem. I am able to send mms to other fizz users but not to anyone else. Started happening as of last night. Been using fizz for almost a month now. I would like to get this resolved.

Charles
Charles

Charles

User level
Level
97 / 100
Sophie

Sophie

User level
Level
11 / 100
Same issue in Gatineau/Ottawa. Sending SMS works fine but can't send any MMS messages. I'musing a Google Pixel 2 and all the updates done. Checked APN setting and they are all OK. MMS has never worked properly with Fizz. If I send a MMS, the recipient will recive the picture the next day. Seem to be worst when sending to TELUS subscibers.