can't create an Internet plan

Options
john X.
john X. Posts: 2 ✭✭
I activated my sim. Yet, there is still no way for me to create a plan for the internet. Each time I click the create my plan link, I was rerouted to the activate a new sim page. What should I do now?

Answers

• TheMMc
    TheMMc Posts: 489 ✭✭
    Options
    I'm not sure what you want but if you want to add data to your plan you can change it or add an add-on. You can also add founds in your wallet and use lte you will be charged X$ per mb used.
    If you want to get a plan for internet at your home with a modem/router it's on invitation only.
  • DinoS
    DinoS Posts: 626 ✭✭
    Options
    Need be invited for Internet beta, it wait a few days until fizz launch internet this week.
  • john X.
    john X. Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options
    How can I get invited in such case?
  • Kovid
    Kovid Posts: 588 ✭✭
    Options
    John,
    the invitation would come automatically from Fizz. No user can send an invitation at this point since it is still the beta phase. Btw, the beta phase is ending tomorrow at 11:59 pm.
  • Bambie Tambourin
    Bambie Tambourin Posts: 109 ✭✭
    Options
    Fizz is a brand new network if never you encounter any problem due to its early stage you can always check your apn or contact the team during the day time hope your problem will be solved soon but there is so many left to do so be patient fizz is the best network on the place its definitely here to stay :)
  • Bambie Tambourin
    Options
    Fizz is a brand new network if never you encounter any problem due to its early stage you can always check your apn or contact the team during the day time hope your problem will be solved soon but there is so many left to do so be patient fizz is the best network on the place its definitely here to stay :)
  • Bambie Tambourin
    Options
    Fizz is good :) !
This discussion has been closed.