iPhone activation failed ?

Options
tlt0 C.
tlt0 C. Posts: 2 ✭✭
I plugged in my new fizz sim to my otherwise fine iPhone (no contract,unlocked). Says "Activation failed". Reset network, restarted, airplane mode, tried everything. Still says "Activation failed". Put the sim in my other iPhone, says "Activation Failed" Good I didnt port the number as I was skeptic about Fizz to work properly. I was right. So does Fizz really works ? If yes how do I activate on iPhone ? I have tried all the tricks. Should I get my money back ?

Answers

• DavidP
    DavidP Posts: 301 ✭✭
    Options
    Did you activate the SIM card on the website first https://fizz.ca/en/faq/activate
  • Sebastien
    Sebastien Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    Options
    After activated the sim on the Website, did you done the updates on your iPhone?
  • DinoS
    DinoS Posts: 626 ✭✭
    Options
    upgrade IOS to latest 12.1.4 and above please.
  • tlt0 C.
    tlt0 C. Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options
    I did everything, my iPhone is already on the latest IOS 12.1.4 , I got a carrier update, no dice. I think Fizz thing is a dud. Useless anyway for me. I will dispute with my CC and get my money back. I tried everything. You all are suggesting basic stuffs to do which I have already done before posting here.
  • DavidP
    DavidP Posts: 301 ✭✭
    Options
    Contact Fizz support with the chat bubble on this page https://fizz.ca/en/faq/activate that shows when you're log in your account. And yes Fizz does really works. I use my iPhone every day with no issue. Maybe it’s your SIM card is defective.
  • Sebastien
    Sebastien Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    Options
    Sorry to see you go. We start with basic stuff as these questions are asked often. And we don't have all the details about what have been done or not. Also, we don't have access to your account, as we are a community of customers trying to help eachother.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,113 admin
    Options
    Hello tlt0 C,
    We are sorry for the inconvenience. As I checked your situation I see that one of my colleague already provided an answer to your question.
    Thank you very much for your understanding.
    Andrei Bogdan
This discussion has been closed.