Anyone having issues modifying their mobile plans before Introductory plan starts?

Aziz H. #2816
Aziz H. #2816 Posts: 5 ✭✭
I cant seem to modify/change my plan for some odd reason. When I try, there is some message that says for me to come back. I have been trying for several days now and it is always the same. I have uploaded a screenshot of what it looks like https://imgur.com/MPgcaCY

Answers

• AlmightyPain
    AlmightyPain Posts: 114 ✭✭
    Never handled this type of situation maybe fizz can help you on that or other knowledgeable experts on the forum
  • Aziz H. #2816
    I have never modify anything since being on the beta plan/price before which is odd
  • M T. #338
    M T. #338 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭
    If actually no change was made to your plan then you need to contact Fizz.
  • Aziz H. #2816
    Yeah I am having a hard time getting in touch with them via chat. I use to have the pop up chat and get help easily the 1st month when I first joined Fizz during beta period. I know and seen several other thread telling how to contact them but seems hard on my end even following steps.
  • Aziz H. #2816
    Found the issue...My beta plan ends tomorrow :(
    Thanks to everyone that tried to helped.
  • kamurb
    kamurb Posts: 58 ✭✭
    As suggested by @Ed, its better to check the price and how much Fizz charged on the credit card after changing plan
  • Aziz H. #2816
    I havent changed plans since I can't. My beta price period end tomorrow and any modifications has to be done 48hrs before new billing cycle which is unfortunate. What I do find weird is that for the current plan I am on, they will be charging more than it should as I tried to make that same plan I currently have.
    I'm on 4GB unlimited everything CAN + voicemail...seems like I will be charged for 8GB...
    Very weird and been trying to get a hold of customer service all day but seems almost impossible via chat bubble or FB that relinks the same "contact us" internet link :(
  • Jonathan C. 2531
    Jonathan C. 2531 Posts: 175 ✭✭
    I changed my plan minutes after getting the email about my beta period ending and I was able to do it, but then I got locked out for the next two days just like you. But there was another thread yesterday from a subscriber who didn't change their plan after receiving the email and instead chose to cancel, but the cancellation was too late and their plan renewed for one last month first. That month was still charged at beta prices, so I suspect the email is supposed to be informing us that we're about to get our last renewal at beta prices and we're getting the email only once it should be too late for us to make changes. So you will have to wait and see, but if you didn't try to make any changes to your plan in the last month I think you'll see one more charge at beta rates tomorrow and then next month you'll get introductory period prices, but you'll have a month to decide on how or if you want to change your plan first. This is just speculation based on my observations, of course.
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,805 admin
    Hello Aziz HK,
    In order to be able to help you, please contact us by Facebook Messenger or Live Chat. On the following link you will find information regarding how you can do it: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us .
    Have a wonderful day!
    Andrei Bogdan