Invite to internet beta, but my address is not eligible, why is that?

Options
Julien L. 9318
Julien L. 9318 Posts: 2 ✭✭
I got an invite to the beta, but then when I click on the internet sign up option, it says that I am not eligible. I am on the Ontario side.

Answers

• M T. #338
    M T. #338 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭
    Options
    It's possible that an invitation was sent out but the internet is not available for that address.
    There are a several users in your case.
  • François B. 6694
    François B. 6694 Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Options
    For some users, retrying later eventually worked. Sadly I don't have a better answer for you, but it might be worth retrying.
  • Allison W.
    Allison W. Posts: 1,272 ✭✭
    Options
    Is videotron internet/cable available in your neighbourhood? If not, Fizz internet won't be available either. As to why they sent out so many invitations to people with unserviced Ontario addresses? I guess that's just another bug in the system, or a fun benifizz?
  • jean-maxime N.
    jean-maxime N. Posts: 504 ✭✭
    Options
    If Vidéotron is not available in your area then Fizz internet will probably never offer in a short term at your place sadly.
  • SangTran
    SangTran Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options
    Same here. I received an invitation while ago. But when I'm trying to sign up it said coundnt find my address even though it could detect the apartment downstair. I live in Montreal. I check my address with Vidéotron and it's available.
    Anyone knows why????
  • M T. #338
    M T. #338 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭
    Options
    Duc : in your case you should contact Fizz
This discussion has been closed.