I got an invite for Beta internet but then it won't allow me to sign up. Is this normal?

Options
Greg G.
Greg G. Posts: 11 ✭✭
I got the test our home internet service beta email but when I go to sign up it says not available. I did check Videotron site and service is available at my address. Is this a glitch?

Answers

• jean-maxime N.
    jean-maxime N. Posts: 504 ✭✭
    Options
    Contact Fizz via the Help chat or Facebook Messenger. They will get you connect if it's available and you got the invite.
  • Hassan H. #3264
    Hassan H. #3264 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options
    Maybe it's not available at your address? I got the invite as well, but sadly my address (west-end of Ottawa) doesn't qualify. Curious if anyone in Ottawa was able to get the internet? Wondering what the coverage is like...
  • Anne H. #1344
    Anne H. #1344 Posts: 648 ✭✭
    Options
    Chat with Fizz, ask them fix it.
  • gremiobr
    gremiobr Posts: 237 ✭✭
    Options
    Contact Fizz via the Help chat or Facebook Messenger :)
  • Got Fizzed
    Got Fizzed Posts: 86 ✭✭
    Options
    @greg, when you said "when i go to sign up" Did you go to the "Overview> ON the right where it says Mobiled or Home Internet Plans" and CLick on "Get Started" ?
    In there you should have 2 options on a new pop up when you click on the Get Started Button..."Mobile or Internet"....
    If its not available, so it must be a bug.... may be contact them to subscribe you since you got the invite via email!
This discussion has been closed.