How to setup port trigger on FIZZ modem or IP passthrough

Options
Just received the fizz modem/router yesterday, setup was a breeze, works great, speeds are what is expected 120/20+. My setup, i am using my Asus router for all of my devices, which i have some security cameras that need port triggering. With my previous IP Techsavvy, it was working just fine.
I am now in the Fizz Hitron modem setup, I am activating my Asus's IP to port triggering , yet I cannot seen to get my security cameras to connect to the internet anymore.
I also tried IP pass through for my Asus router, but the Asus does not receive internet connection when I attempt IP Pass through on the Hitron Ethernet port 1. I am missing some details or information on this setup.
Does the Hitron modem/router have bridge mode option?

Answers

• M T. #338
    M T. #338 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭
    Options
    Here is what you need to know to setup your router to use with hitron modem https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-can-i-use-my-own-wi-fi-router-fizz
    You could also keep Hitron modem as router and attempt to plug your personnal router to Hitron : you need to make sure that your router is in a different segment than the Hitron router (mode) ; reboot your router
  • DinoS
    DinoS Posts: 626 ✭✭
    Options
    Google hitron cable modem manual
This discussion has been closed.