Do you know if the introductory prices will be honoured down the road? I have a Koodo plan from 10ye

Options
Eric H. 9200
Eric H. 9200 Posts: 3 ✭✭
Wandering if the introductory prices will change or will honour them until I change plan even a few years down the road?

Answers

• Sebastien
    Sebastien Posts: 2,127 ✭✭
    Options
    @René : "Introductory price are locked for as long as you don't change your plan", this is why I adjusted my plan this week, to have Canada Coverage instead of Quebec. Introductory prices are still valid until April. I juste hope my plan won't be kapout cause of that.
  • Dallaire_M
    Dallaire_M Posts: 509 ✭✭
    Options
    @Eric What is your plan ? 30$ for how many data ?
  • redhead
    redhead Posts: 818 ✭✭
    Options
    They will honour launch prices as long as you do not change your plan. From Facebook post:
    Hello Joseph
    No end date has been identified for the introductory prices. This news will be communicated on fizz.ca well in advance to allow you to modify your plan or activate new ones so you can therefore take advantage of the introductory prices before it's too late.
    After that, if you don't change your plan, you'll keep enjoying its introductory price even when regular prices are launched.
    Have a nice day ! - Oana
  • DavidP
    DavidP Posts: 301 ✭✭
    Options
    As they claim on the website the prices are supposed to be locked... But read the paragraph 12.3 of your contract and you will see that it might change.
  • M T. #338
    M T. #338 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭
    Options
    Only the future will tell.
  • DinoS
    DinoS Posts: 626 ✭✭
    Options
    2g data + unlimited canada wide call/sms is $28 in Fizz. Compared your Koodo and decide.
This discussion has been closed.