Answered question

Can't change internet plan before install

I can't update my last post!
Nobody answer me on facebook message, how to contact FIZZ! I cancel's my current internet already.

I have a install planned tomorrow, got email said I can chose 120m today, try to change it but I can't. then I cancelled the install. Now I can't reorder it, please help!!

Qi
Qi

Qi

User level
Level
52 / 100
MT

MT

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
You can chat with Fizz by opening a help page like this one https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-unable-log-my-fizz-account-what....
You'll see a bubble chat at the bottom right in the next 15 seconds.

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Johanne
Johanne

Johanne

User level
Level
1936 / 2000
I had the same probleme but I dont cancel the apointement for the instalation. But I cant upgrade to 120.

Johanne
Johanne

Johanne

User level
Level
1936 / 2000
I chat with them yesterday and they told me they upgrade it in my account but I cant see it still on 60. I print the conversation so maybe it could help me.

GyslainH
GyslainH

GyslainH

User level
Level
1896 / 2000
Contact fizz with the bubble nothing else we can do

Qi
Qi

Qi

User level
Level
52 / 100
I'm waiting in queue over 1 hour now, should I keep waiting?

Qi
Qi

Qi

User level
Level
52 / 100
I'm waiting at chat bubble for one and half hour, should I keep waiting?

GyslainH
GyslainH

GyslainH

User level
Level
1896 / 2000
Diable you pop up blocker

Qi
Qi

Qi

User level
Level
52 / 100
Don't see pop windows got blocked, chat windows saying: You are in position 2 in the waiting queue.

Johanne
Johanne

Johanne

User level
Level
1936 / 2000
Yes Qi sometime it's long but after it could be faster

Hi Qi,

All you need to do is once the installation is completed tomorrow - go in your account and change your internet plan for 120mb.As @Dallaire mentioned ;)

Fizz is a brand new network if never you encounter any problem due to its early stage you can always check your apn or contact the team during the day time hope your problem will be solved soon but there is so many left to do so be patient fizz is the best network on the place its definitely here to stay :)