Certain contacts cannot receive SMS?

Options
Hi, I am now on my 2nd month as a Fizz mobile member, and recently some of my contacts cannot receive my SMS messages.
It started about a week ago when one of my contacts and I figured out a few messages of mine weren't received by them, although I had gotten all their messages.
This happened again this week with a second contact. Out of the blue, I can recieve their messages, but they do not receive mine. As this person has a bit of a banged up phone, they tried Apple support, restarting, clearing space etc.
I have read other posts about similar problems and haven't been able to find anything that is working for me. Any advice is much appreciated :)

Answers

• TheMMc
    TheMMc Posts: 489 ✭✭
    Options
    Your iPhone is up to date? If you are on Android you APN is well configurated? Your contact live in the same area than you ?
    if it's yess to all my question contatc Fizz on messenger.
  • Got Fizzed
    Got Fizzed Posts: 86 ✭✭
    Options
    This is one of my worse fears that I am missing an important call or sms... basic functionalities which should be working... and you cannot know UNLESS the person trying to reach you actually get a hold of you some other ways!!
    Too bad Fizz does not have any other ways to communicate what is currently major critical issues that remains to be fixed... other than the generic status check if the networking is working?!
  • M T. #338
    M T. #338 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭
    Options
    You're not alone with this issue. You need to "chat" with Fizz to have this issue resolved.
  • Allison W.
    Allison W. Posts: 1,272 ✭✭
    Options
    Fizz seems to be adding new bugs as they fix old ones these days.
This discussion has been closed.