Why is my SIM card still not working after 4 days?

Options
I received my new SIM card on Monday and activated it that night. I also ported my phone number from Rogers. It said that it would likely take 2 hours for the FIZZ SIM to become activate but I didn't receive a confirmation email for up to 12 hours after I had contacted FIZZ about the issue.
Even then, my SIM card still isn't working and I thought it was a phone issue, so I went to Apple and they tested my phone and the SIM card into other phones and noticed the problem was the SIM card and not my phone. I've also tried different SIM cards from different service providers and they all work in my phone and the FIZZ SIM card doesnt work in any.
I've contacted FIZZ countless times and they're still not able to give me a solution. All they tell me is to keep being "patient". Not sure how much patient I can be considering I've had no network connection for the past 4 days...
Anyone here able to help me out??

Answers

• Got Fizzed
    Got Fizzed Posts: 86 ✭✭
    Options
    Im on a similar boat... Just ported out my number yesterday night.... I got my email that it was activated almost instantaneously but then wen i was testing it... using my landline, i was not receiving INCOMING calls..
    Everything else works which is weird.... Another Fizz Mobile to My Fizz. SMS and MMS and data....
    You may want to contact them... via the chat.
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues
    Mine is pending investigation... hoepfully this is fized soon
  • Kevin P. #2908
    Kevin P. #2908 Posts: 110 ✭✭
    Options
    You should contact Fizz directly via chat. They can answer you on Facebook Messenger or via the website's chat bubble: https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us
  • TheMMc
    TheMMc Posts: 489 ✭✭
    Options
    contact Fizz on a social network (messenger, twitter..)
  • GyslainH
    GyslainH Posts: 319 ✭✭
    Options
    Sadly nothing we can do exept to tell you to keep bugging fizz
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,101 admin
    Options
    Hello, Zulaikah,
    Please be advised we are actively working to resolve this issue with our Fizz Tech Support Team. Your patience is kindly appreciated and we regret any discomfort this may have caused you.
    Respectfully,
    Jiri
This discussion has been closed.