Internet Beta

Hi. A technician is suppose to come in next week to install internet beta with Fizz. I was just wondering when should I cancel my current Internet service with E Box. Can I cancel after the technician comes in and verifies the connection is good or cancellation has to be done before. Thanks

Answers

• jsaindon
    jsaindon Posts: 5 ✭✭
    I would suggest calling your current provider the same day that the Fizz technician is supposed to come install your new modem at home. Worse case scenario is they cut your internet a few hours before you get your net modem installed.
  • GyslainH
    GyslainH Posts: 319 ✭✭
    It’s your call. You can wait a bit and keep both internet but you’ll have to pay both or you can cancel ebox when you confirm that fizz is working
  • Nate W.
    Nate W. Posts: 17 ✭✭
    In my case, I made sure mine was working on Fizz and the Speed was reliable for a week before cancelling mine. I was on BELL Fibe so it wasn't on CABLE. I read some were able to even keep their Videotron service on AND having their Fizz Internet by using a Splitter which the technician will install.. So if that's the case it wouldnt be a problem if ebox is also on CABLE on the same network.
  • jean-maxime N.
    jean-maxime N. Posts: 504 ✭✭
    Make sure the connection with Fizz work great then call Ebox and tell them to cut the service immediately.
  • Anne H. #1344
    Anne H. #1344 Posts: 648 ✭✭
    Old and new can coexist.cancel old one after new one is running.
This discussion has been closed.