Is Fizz selecting "Best Answers" to qeustions now?

I noticed on some questions, the author has been selected as having the best answers, I know we cannot select ourselves.

Best Answer

• Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 18,809 admin
    Answer ✓
    Hey Kenny,
    Great discussion here - we do have some AI that helps us out moderating the forums. We are also fully aware that it's not perfect but we're working on it as we see it as a great advantage. As @Rene mentioned, our moderators also from time to time select the best answer after a certain period of time or select the best answer for the OP after a certain amount of time, to make sure the right answers are included in the reply if someone is searching it via the community or through Google for that matter. I hope this helps.... @Kenny + @Rose - sorry about your messages that weren't posted - this issue should be resolved.
    Jay

Answers

• M T. #338
    M T. #338 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭
    I think they do for some questions
  • jean-maxime N.
    jean-maxime N. Posts: 504 ✭✭
    I think yes , for moderation and closing discution purpose.
  • Anne H. #1344
    Anne H. #1344 Posts: 648 ✭✭
    A few of my answers got to moderation and never show up. it's a bot doing it, and the human may took a few days to have chance to look at it , and decide release it or not. Before this community only show latest thread, so my answer never been read by others at all.
  • Kenny L. #23
    Kenny L. #23 Posts: 794 ✭✭
    I had the same thing, Rose...and some of my answers were pretty intelligent too :)
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 20,643 ✭✭
    I think that is very good that the conversation are going to be closed.
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,819 ✭✭
    Hi Ken, yes you are correct.

Only Whizz can select the OP as best answer.
This discussion has been closed.