Billing issues!! Charged the wrong amount for my monthly plan? Twice?

Options
My next billing cycle started today on Feb. 13th so I decided yesterday to modify my plan and increase my data from 1gb to 8gb. The adjustment must have went through as I received a confirmation e-mail informing me that I will be charged $43.07 (my former plan was $26.97).
I was charged $26.97 on my card this morning and according to my Fizz account, I have no data remaining. That's fine. I assume it could take a day or two to update my plan. What I'm concerned about is the fact that I was charged $26.97 and have an upcoming payment of $43.07 sometime today. I need to be reimbursed for the $26.97 OR only be charged $16.10 later today. Has anyone had this issue before?

Answers

• Leifuer
    Leifuer Posts: 498 ✭✭
    Options
    Sorry, not met before.
    try to contact Fizz by:
    https://fizz.ca/en/contact-us.
    Wait for about 15 seconds to see the chat bubble at the lower right corner of the page.
    Good luck!
  • Julian Cargnello
    Options
    Sorry but my question wan't "how do I get in touch with Fizz". I asked "has anyone had this issue before?"
    I suppose I REALLY need to clarify these things beforehand. I already spoke to them via chat and they said that they will get back to me. I tried waiting 15 seconds repeatedly and shut off my ad blocker... no bubble every came up. Finally, I got in touch via FB messenger but all they just said I will be contacted via e-mail. Has anyone else had this issue? Don't bother answering if your answer regards a different question. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.