Answered question

Guys its time to give up, LOOK what Fizz just told me?

Just got this from Fizz, not anywhere near a solution

Catherine E
Catherine E

Catherine E

User level
Level
232 / 750
Chris

Chris

User level
Level
2249 / 5000
So all of a sudden because they are telling you the truth, your deciding to give up on Fizz? You asked them a question and that is the answer, you must have been expecting this answer since shortcodes have been an issue since square one of the release of Fizz to the public. I understand it may be frustrating but when you signed up, you acknowledged that there would be shortcode issues, it's written in plain sight. I do understand from your point of view that it may seem hopeless, but if you aren't happy with the service you are getting right now, then use another provider for the time being then you can come back later. My intention in writing this wasn't to be rude. Just to point out a few facts since there has been alot going on regarding shortcodes lately.

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Johanne
Johanne

Johanne

User level
Level
1906 / 2000
It's not a good news

Yikes. They keep telling me several weeks every week now for the past few months. I inquired about a credit for the users but they said since they officially made the issue an announcement they won’t be giving any credits (that makes no since Fizz)

Thomas
Thomas

Thomas

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Not end of world. Speakout sim can receive short code and it's $2/month.

MP
MP

MP

User level
Level
1684 / 2000
@Tom K., I have Speakout also, do u know if 2FA works on Speakout?

I have limited knowlege in mobile, not sure if Short Code is same as the famous 2FA. Thanks in advance!

redhead
redhead

redhead

User level
Level
3419 / 5000
And I was told "a couple of weeks" by Andrei on Facebook messenger (see printscreen).

Thomas
Thomas

Thomas

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
@V C. , yes it works with short codes. Everything of Speakout need pay including 911 fee. I do know it works because Speakout number was with my apple id, and my gmail. Both Apple and gmail work with speakout.

Catherine E
Catherine E

Catherine E

User level
Level
232 / 750
really terrible!