Answered question

Your Experience with Fizz?

Hello my fellow community members, I was wondering if you guys are enjoying the Fizz service so far?

Andrei
Andrei

Andrei

User level
Level
2313 / 5000
Besides having the two-factor authentification issue and the annoying voicemail there is really nothing to complain. After not even 3 months with Fizz I'm enjoying almost 10 Gb of data that I gathered despite paying for only 4.There might be small hiccups from time to time but overall the service was pretty good so far.

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

S
S

S

User level
Level
618 / 750
I really like it!!!

MT
MT

MT

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Fizz is still is test mode. I'm sure that Fizz is going to be great in the future.
However if you use your phone for work or/and business then this is not the time yet, maybe in the few months.
If you use your phone for fun then yes there are some good advantages with Fizz.

Leifuer
Leifuer

Leifuer

User level
Level
2385 / 5000
It is really great, compared with other SO luxurious plans of the other companies.
Seriously.

Thomas
Thomas

Thomas

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Good plan with innovation ideas. Fizz will dominate youth generation mobile market for QC and Ottawa market along the time.

Hi Lei,

No, it is not possible to port in your phone number from another provider, after activating a Fizz number, on the same plan.

You can buy another SIM card and port in your number.

Have a great day!
Luciana