Answered question

Ordered SIM card, what's next?

I've order two SIM cards today. In the process of ordering these cards, I've customized a plan to have 8GB, unlimited text and calls across Canada. All this was allotted to me for $40 /month + tax.

I now have a few questions:

1.After completing the order I no longer see the customized plan I originally chose. How can I confirmed that this plan will be effective once I activate my SIM card?

2.Also, will I be grand-fathered into this plan?

Shane
Shane

Shane

User level
Level
2 / 100
Thomas

Thomas

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
1. You'll see it again when you activate your sim (coming soon); 2. yes you're grandfathered this price forever as long as you don't change it in future.

The customized plan is just a draft and can be re-customized when you receive your sim and activate it. Make sure you input a referral code in payment page, right before the submit order button. You need input referral code and press green arrow to verify. And you'll get $25 free money.

For code, just search it in Kijiji, there are tons of it.

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Samuel
Samuel

Samuel

User level
Level
295 / 750
The most likely thing to happen is that you will need to customize your plan again once you activate the SIM card. You should use a referral code when you do so. You and someone else will save money.

Code_KRUEW
Code_KRUEW

Code_KRUEW

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
That customized plan does not take effect until you activate your SIM card and confirm your plan. As long as you do not make any changes to your plan (add-ons do not count as changes) after Fizz removes the introductory prices you should continue with these prices.

DavidC
DavidC

DavidC

User level
Level
1990 / 2000
If you want a referal code, you can use mine: AJZED.

We'll both get 25$ off.

Jérémy
Jérémy

Jérémy

User level
Level
20 / 100
When you receive your SIM you’ll be able to select your plan

Its easy thing to do .that you will need to customize your plan again once you activate the SIM card. You should use a referral code for someone so both of you will get 25 $. And all well done

Thomas
Thomas

Thomas

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
You can only do it after you received it. Ask Fizz to agree return first, and find a way to send it back.