Answered question

referral bonus not working?

I recently gave my referral link to a friend. He signed up. Ordered SIM and is now usinghis phone.
Nothing showed up on my account. I'm not sure what to do?

Philippe
Philippe

Philippe

User level
Level
22 / 100
When your friend activated his/her account, they needed to enter the referral code during that process. If they did, you would have been notified that the referral code was used and the $25 would be unlocked after their 2nd payment for their plan.

They would have been notified of a "Welcome to fizz" $25 bonus as well.

If they didn't enter the referral code during the activation process, you are out of luck.

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

DavidC
DavidC

DavidC

User level
Level
2142 / 5000
From the FAQ: Referral Bonuses are unlocked when your referred friend makes their second monthly payment. The bonus will be applied as a reduction on your next monthly payment.

https://fizz.ca/en/faq/what-kind-of-rewards-do-i-earn-for...

On the referral I had, I received a notice from Fizz that someone used my code by text, and then 2 months later I had the $25 taken off my bill.

Philippe
Philippe

Philippe

User level
Level
22 / 100
Referring to what Matthew said. Thats what i meant by my question. I didnt receive any notofication my code was used neither that the referral is pending on my account. How do i know it worked? If i refer to david i just have to wait and see in 2 months. Thats a bit stupid imo