How can I lodge a formal complaint against Fizz?

Options
I've had a problem with SMS for a while. People in Quebec seem to be able to message me, but SMS messages sent by online services never come through. That's a problem for online banking, ordering food etc.
The chat button never appears for me on the Fizz website.
The twitter people couldn't help me.
The FB messenger people replied once, two days after I messaged asking for help, then never again.
What are my options for lodging a formal complaint in Canada (I'm not from here), and who wants to join the complaint?

Answers

• DinoS
    DinoS Posts: 626 ✭✭
    Options
    Go to My Profile --> Contact form and choose "open a complaint", this will give you a case number of complain.
  • Leena L.
    Leena L. Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Options
    I'm sorry you're experiencing that, must really suck.
    If nothing else suggested works, know your rights:
    https://crtc.gc.ca/eng/phone/plaint.htm
  • Serge R. #503
    Serge R. #503 Posts: 158 ✭✭
    Options
    A whole new customer service might be great!
  • Shilgi
    Shilgi Posts: 191 ✭✭
    Options
    I agree to the whole new customer service idea
    It is so hard to contact fizz
  • Shilgi
    Shilgi Posts: 191 ✭✭
    Options
    I agree on the idea of a whole new customer service
  • Irina G.
    Irina G. Posts: 8 ✭✭
    Options
    Yes, it wouldn't hurt to have someone from the Customer Support team to TALK to.
  • Anne H. #1344
    Anne H. #1344 Posts: 648 ✭✭
    Options
    In office hours, chat here: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues
  • Daniel Reeders
    Daniel Reeders Posts: 8 ✭✭
    Options
    Hey all,
    Thanks for your responses! I'm not talking about making a complaint to Fizz itself — I've done that and you probably know I got absolutely nowhere.
    I'm talking about Canadian or Quebec regulatory agencies — I understand there's a communications complaints service, but I am wondering who the relevant body would be for making a consumer protection or fair trading complaint. I'm visiting from Australia so I don't know what law applies to Fizz.
    Cheers,
    Daniel
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,109 admin
    Options
    Hello Daniel,
    In order to help you, please send us a list of online services from which you aren't able to receive messages so as to verify with each of them.
    Thank you and have an excellent day!
    Radu
This discussion has been closed.