Answered question

problem applying referral bonus to bill?

I currently have 3 referral bonuses that should be ready to use, as their status say ''discount on your bill''. So i thought one of the bonuses should be applied to the bill when the next cycle starts on Jan.23rd.
So I took a look at the bill today, I DONT see the $25 being deducted from my bill (my plan is $28/month), and my referral bonuses are still there showing ''discount on your bill''.

I contacted fizz and they opened a ticket for me, got a response from them just now, but they DID NOT address my issue AT ALL.

Does anyone know what is going on? how can i apply the referral bonus to my bill?

Thank you for any input!

Hey Tatiana,

Sorry to hear about your situation. By the sounds of it - it might be a bug and that is the reason the agent opened a ticket for you - not to worry - one way or another will get those credits on your bill!

Thank you for your patience!

Jay

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Ken
Ken

Ken

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
It should be done automatically. Nothing you need to do. Mine went through fine. Your credits may still be in pending status? Maybe it wil go through on the next bill.

I have the exact same problem as you. My referral bonus does not work and I tried contacting fizz but they did not do anything about it. Let me know if you manage to fix the problem!