Can you change your upgrade? and what happens to the previous upgrade?

Options
If you selected the 250MB upgrade for level 1, when you get to level 2 and receive the 500MB upgrade can you switch to it? What happens to the 250MB upgrade when you switch? Will it still be available to use once you reach level 3 and open up an additional slot?

Answers

• MoYe
    MoYe Posts: 655 ✭✭
    Options
    Yes you can
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,172 admin
    Options
    Hello Stanley Kent
    Your upgrades will remain in your account as long as you have available slots and are valid for two years from the date you apply them to your plan. You can also check our faq regarding this, on the following link: "https://fizz.ca/en/faq/how-do-i-unlock-and-redeem-an-upgrade".
    Have a lovely day!
    Radu
  • DinoS
    DinoS Posts: 626 ✭✭
    Options
    Someone is able to swap it using Chrome + Icognito mode, I didn't figure out it, but I can remove it. And add other one next month.
  • Abdul R. #3217
    Abdul R. #3217 Posts: 46 ✭✭
    Options
    Yes you can switch the upgrade. However the change will only be applied at the next billing cycle. You're initial 250Mb upgrade will stay and you can use it whenever you want, including when you reach level 3.
    Also when you do so, make sure to swap upgrades. You can do so by first clicking apply on the upgrade you want to apply. Then click on your currently active upgrade and it should give you the option to swap. That way you dont go a month without data!
  • Fizzy
    Fizzy Posts: 10,924 ✭✭
    Options

@Abdul you are answering a post from 9 months ago.

It is unlikely that the user is still waiting for a reply.

We should just move on.

This discussion has been closed.