Answered question

$25 referral bonus per sim card? Or per account?

I know someone said $25 per account but I just want to double check. I have one more sim in hand and I want to activate. I have a fizz account already. Got $25 for first sim card (A). If I use this account and use different referral code to activate this sim card (B). Will I get $25 bonus for this new sim (B)?

Just want to be sure. You know it's always hassle to maintain multiple accounts.

Hey Rose,

Great question - Q: (A). If I use this account and use a different referral code to activate this sim card (B). Will I get $25 bonus for this new sim (B)?

Answer: No you will not get a second referral bonus as the $25 referral bonus is based on an account basis and not on how many lines you have in the account. 

I hope this helps...

Jay

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Not sure if you can get a second credit for a new SIM on an existing account. Just my 2 cents...don't know for sure. On the other hand, I'm wondering if you can open a new account for the new SIM, get your credit and then transfer that new SIM into your existing account and cancel the second account.

Thanks Kenny, for now I don't think Fizz allow you transfer sim from account to other account, nor the credit. Considering you can't even transfer phone number to an existing sim card.