I have partial internet functionality. Can someone please help fix my "New Customer Experience"?

Options

So I transferred my number to Fizz today, and I have partial internet functionality...

I can load Google, and I could stream music from Spotify from my Daily Mix, however, I'm unable to load my Facebook profile posts, and unable to post on Facebook, and I'm unable to search for not-yet-known tracks on Spotify (the search screen times out).

It's almost as if there was a firewall on my cell phone, but there isn't one... I didn't do anything special, I just changed the SIM card, added an APN for the new network, and rebooted my phone. It was working hours ago on Public Mobile, and I'm starting to regret switching providers at this point...

Please help, and also please tell me how to get a hold of someone who actually works at Fizz if there's no official moderation on this forum.

Thank you.

Answers

• ReneD
    ReneD Posts: 1,809 ✭✭
    Options
    The only way to reach out for service at Fizz is though their web chat here: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues
    Log to your account and go the page linked.
    A chat bubble will appear after few seconds at the bottom right of you browser.
    Click on it and put in your question.
    Opening hour are 8:00 @ 22:00 on week days
  • Allison W.
    Allison W. Posts: 1,272 ✭✭
    Options
    Réne is correct, however customer service is currently closed. It is open Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., weekends and holidays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., so you'll have to wait until the morning to get their help with this issue.
    Out of curiosity, is your phone a samsung?
  • ReneD
    ReneD Posts: 1,809 ✭✭
    Options
    Good catch Allison, I forgot about the new opening hours!
    Chizz :))
  • Patrick Dorion
    Patrick Dorion Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options
    ... No, it's not a Samsung.
  • Allison W.
    Allison W. Posts: 1,272 ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks, I've just heard of a couple of people with Samsung phones having this difficulty .
  • Peenis
    Peenis Posts: 91 ✭✭
    Options
    What kind of phone is it ?
  • TrainFood
    TrainFood Posts: 144 ✭✭
    Options
    You can try contacting them or make a appointment
This discussion has been closed.