how long does it take for referrals to show up in the account

i refereed a few people but it does show up nowhere in my account I know they activated their line. so I was wondering how long does it take for the referral to show up?

Answers

• Allison W.
    Allison W. Posts: 1,272 ✭✭
    You should have received an email or text and notification in your Fizz account fairly soon after they use your referral code. Then the referral sits locked in your referral list in your account until they make their second payment. At that point you get another notification that the referral is unlocked and you both have a $25 credit (which you cannot see the total of your unused referral $$ anywhere as far as I can tell)
  • Kenny L. #23
    Kenny L. #23 Posts: 794 ✭✭
    Mine shows up quickly, soon after the other account is set up and active. It stays in pending status for two billing cycles as mentioned.
  • samisheikh
    samisheikh Posts: 192 ✭✭
    It could also be that your referrals didn't use your code when they signed up, in which case it wouldn't show up.
    I ran into the same issue with one of my referrals, I had to contact them via FB Messenger for them to manually add in my referral. You may have to do the same.
  • TrainFood
    TrainFood Posts: 144 ✭✭
    It should be in your referral bonus but it takes 2 month to get the money
This discussion has been closed.