Number transfer from Rogers to Fizz CAN'T RECEIVE CALLS, NUMBER INACTIVE

Options
Transferred number from Rogers, account was cancelled and received a sms from Fizz within minutes saying I could fully use the phone number. However, I can't receive calls (SMS and Incoming calls work fine). When trying to reach the phone number, it says the mobile phone number is unattributed (inactive). It's been about 4 hours since activation. I can't reach Fizz to deal with the issue.

Answers

• samisheikh
    samisheikh Posts: 192 ✭✭
    Options
    If it doesn't work within a day, I would message them using the chat bubble or FB messenger. For myself, my phone(outgoing texts, data, and outgoing calls) started working right away but incoming calls and texts only started working the following day, and I switched from Videotron. When I called Videotron, they told me that the porting request only came in the following day. So if within one day it isn't resolved. I'd message them.
  • Johanne M. #358
    Johanne M. #358 Posts: 464 ✭✭
    Options
    @ Philippe T. Is it working?
  • Philippe T. 5625
    Philippe T. 5625 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options
    It's working since yesterday evening. I noticed it could receive calls from certain providers earlier, but wouldn't connect calls from Fizz (strangely). Sorry, I forgot to update this thread immediately.
    Thank you all for your help. :)
This discussion has been closed.