Anyone having trouble adding a Trusted Contact name in your profile?

Options
I am attempting to enter a Trusted Contact in my profile and the name field refuses to allow the third letter to be an "n". I can type anything else and even add an "n" in a different position, but it will not allow it in the third position. It will accept it capitalized which is a work around, just a bit odd to do that in the middle of the name. Anyone else seen this weird behaviour?

Answers

• M T. #338
    M T. #338 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭
    Options
    Yes I have similar issue. It depends on is the first 2 letters , if they start with no then the 3rd can not be an "n".
  • M T. #338
    M T. #338 Posts: 2,934 ✭✭
    Options
    Another issue : it seems like you can not remove trusted contact once you put something in there.
    It does not allow you to leave it blank. So you have to put in something like "NotUsed"
  • Allison W.
    Allison W. Posts: 1,272 ✭✭
    Options
    Try entering the letters all in capitals. That worked for a similar bug they had related to credit card payments.
    Sorry, I see you already figured that out. But yes, there used to be a similar bug related to putting in your name for credit card payments, and the work around was using all capitals. That does seem to have been fixed since no one has asked the question in a while.
  • Penelope L. #5231
    Penelope L. #5231 Posts: 1 ✭✭
    Options
    Yeah, super weird. As soon as I type an o, I can't type the letter n. Thanks Allison for the ALLCAPS tip. That seemed to do the trick.
    It's also strange that I can't seem to put a space in the "Full Name" field for my trusted contact. I guess we'll have to chalk this up to growing pains, but that's definitely something someone should look into because it's clear I'm not the only one with these issues.
This discussion has been closed.