Unanswered question

owm number

i have fizz phone and number , now i want to change it to my koodo number what i have. and cancel koodo account, how do i do it



User level
3 / 100


One thing to add to Jeremiah's answer is that you do it from your current plan. Log in, go to My Plans -> Manage plan -> Change SIM card.


So order a new SIM card, change your SIM card on your plan, and port your number instead of getting a new number.


The port will be initiated by Fizz and will cancel the Koodo account as part of the process. You do not need to call Koodo to cancel.

Unfortunately, at this stage, you cannot port your phone number. You can only do it during the SIM card activation process. Also, this is not possible if your previous plan with Koodo has been cancelled already. Good luck!