I have not received my SIM card for the 2nd time, but it says it's delivered (for the 2nd time). Wha

Parisa F.
Parisa F. Posts: 3 ✭✭
I ordered one SIM but I did not received it. Then, I contacted them and they told me: BUY a new one and ACTIVATE it and then we will REFUND you your money. So, I ordered a new SIM again. Today, I received the delivery notification but I still have not received it. I'm too angry. How can I complain?

Answers

• Pierre A. #764
    Pierre A. #764 Posts: 44 ✭✭
    your delivery it will be by purolator but to ensure your delivery if you have an appartement or suite add (APP xx --- xx Street xxxxx)
    replace the X with your numbers
  • Allison W.
    Allison W. Posts: 1,272 ✭✭
    https://fizz.ca/en/faq/resolving-issues-step-3
    Go through these steps until the situation is resolved to your satisfaction.
  • Parisa F.
    Parisa F. Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Today, I checked my Po. Box again. But there wasn't anything. Then when I was walking out of my building, I saw a pocket on the main entrance door of the building. I don't know why they don't leave the pocket into postal boxes.
    Anyway, I finally received the second one.
  • Jessica P. 940
    Jessica P. 940 Posts: 8 ✭✭
    I'm not sure, I'm relatively new in Canada but I think that Purolator doesn't have the keys for the Po. Boxes as Canada Post, that's why they always leave the packages outside.
  • Brian M. 1424
    Brian M. 1424 Posts: 5 ✭✭
    Fizz Mobile does not respond to customers requests. They just take people's money! They offer no refunds. Do not have a complaint phone number. Absolutely no customer service. They just give you the run around, hoping you'll give up. Therefore keeping your money.
    Don't deal with these fuckers! It's impossible to get any customer service. The Better Business Bureau can't help! It only deals with The rest of Canada, U.S. and Mexico. but not Quebec!.Go figure! I'm going to go forward with a class action law suit. For a measly 5.65$ But, I'm not letting them get away with it.