Let's get to know each other!

Leena L.
Leena L. Posts: 16 ✭✭
Early adopters are a curious bunch. We accept imperfect products and services because we see its potential and need it.
So, why did you join fizz ?
I wanted to downgrade my smart bloated plan to bare minimum and detach from constant connection. With fizz, I can do that and knowing my lazy self, I won't change the plan unless I am required to. Also, I'm saving a bunch of money to put towards my tea drinking fun ^_^
And you ?

Answers

• Jonathan C. 2531
    Jonathan C. 2531 Posts: 175 ✭✭
    I join Fizz for pretty much all the reasons mentioned. I hate paying the big telcos such high rates for services that ought to cost less, so saving money is both good for me and a big snub against the big telcos as far as I'm concerned - win-win. Then there's the fact that I'm a fairly light user and have WiFi available almost all the time, so being forced to pay a lot for something I rarely use is doubly annoying. Fizz lets me structure my options better and in a more cost-effective way. Then there's the better roaming, both within Canada and to the US, than with other low-cost options available right now. I am generally good with Bellus' network and was happy enough staying with them (not under the Telus or Bell high-cost brands, of course) but there are places where Rogers' network has better coverage and with Bellus you don't get any roaming on Rogers, so Fizz is not only less expensive but also an improvement service-wise when I leave Quebec. Finally, I decided to not just try it out but switch permanently because of the rewards that I find extremely useful and will allow me to get even better savings by not paying at all for data or voicemail, both of which I like to have but generally use quite sparingly. So instead of going from Koodo to Public mobile and saving about $7 per month, which I was going to do, I switched to Fizz where I'll save about $16 per month (+tax) and get more coverage options when roaming outside of Quebec. That's a pretty significant incentive to me.
  • SHUNYU WANG
    SHUNYU WANG Posts: 12 ✭✭
    The nice data rollover feature rocks!
  • B N.
    B N. Posts: 30 ✭✭
    For me the very cheap price and data rollover feature
This discussion has been closed.