Unanswered question

I just received the sim card I applied but there was no activation numbers on the card holder. What should I do now?

I found the title "ACTIVATION:" on the card holder and there was nothing followed. So I'm sure there is no activation numbers. What should I do now.

Ming
Ming

Ming

User level
Level
22 / 100
Answers

Ming
Ming

Ming

User level
Level
22 / 100
but how to contact fizz? I didn't find the client service number or email.

Marc
Marc

Marc

User level
Level
1085 / 2000
The issue is easy to solve. Just contact fizz, and they will send you another sim card in no time.

Johanne
Johanne

Johanne

User level
Level
1936 / 2000
Maybe the chat can give you the activation number you have nothing to lose

Chantal
Chantal

Chantal

User level
Level
68 / 100
The activation number is not on the paper card, it is on the plastic card that was holding your SIM nano/micro/standard. The picture you show is just the paper on which the plastic was stick to it. See the plastic part, you will have activation : (six letter) and a code bar.

Ming
Ming

Ming

User level
Level
22 / 100
thanks guys~ I found it the activation numbers~ yes it's on the plastic card holder which I just throw it into the trash bin ......

Jonathan
Jonathan

Jonathan

User level
Level
2666 / 5000
Hi Ming C. Glad you got it sorted out. You should mark Chantal's answer as the correct one both so it gets bumped to the top for future people who might search on this topic and find your thread and also so Chantal gets some extra points for her keen eye. Welcome to Fizz, hopefully your experience will be bug-free! :)