My previous data didn't roll over

I received a notification from Fizz saying I'll have 3.29 Go carried from my previous month. I can see in my usage I have 3 Go marked as "used", but I'm using Fizz only since last month and in the contract I believe it's said that I can carry 2 month of unused data. I can't see the chat bubble for some reason so I can't contact them... What should I do to resolve that?
Thank you

Answers

• Fabien Le Merrer
    Fabien Le Merrer Posts: 5 ✭✭
    I received the notification 17 days ago, so I isn't that. But I will try with a Facebook message.
  • J D. #792
    J D. #792 Posts: 316 ✭✭
    use the contact forms from your account profile and send a complaint. Describe your problem, fizz will reply you back on the next day usually. After the reply, if you need to send another message, use the contact forms again and send a follow up complaint. I have use this method to contact support to solve my roll over issue.
  • Meng J.
    Meng J. Posts: 10 ✭✭

i had the same issue.

like others suggested, contact the support, the agent will create a ticket then the tech team will get it back for you. it took one day to for them to get back to you. It took another day for the data to reappear in your account. 

• Anne H. #1344
    Anne H. #1344 Posts: 648 ✭✭
    Use 'contact form' or use Facebook messenger. Attach some screenshot to explain.