Unanswered question

home internet installation fees

The third videotron technician came to my place yesterday. he connected with a videotron modem and worked well. But I did not work with FIZZ Yet.
and I do not why guys charged me for installation fees, although I did not have internet yet !!!!!!
Really I do not know that the installation fees isn't included in the service!!!

Abdusami A.
Abdusami A.

Abdusami A.

User level
Level
22 / 100
Answers

Sad to hear about that. You should contact Fizz. There is two options for the installation : a VIP one where they install it for you and charge you a fee and a do it yourself installation which is free. Seems like you chose the VIP one.

Rose H.
Rose H.

Rose H.

User level
Level
2967 / 5000
You should contact Fizz. My profile ---> Contact us. As far as I know, onsite install is never free. Only self install is free.

We are not working for Fizz.We are simple users , just like you.For billing enquiries you should contact Fizz via chat chat bubble or via Facebook.

Marc H.
Marc H.

Marc H.

User level
Level
800 / 2000
A technician came to make sure your cable line supports internet and deliver a modem, but you have to set it up yourself. If the technician set it up for you, they will charge you a fee.