Unanswered question

Fizz can't figure out missing referral bonuses. Is everybody's Fizz referral bonus all hit and miss?

I like Fizz's features and referred some friends. They jointed and told me they love it. And I found out quite a few bonuses are missing. They use my code to register account, and use it again to activate sim card. Still missing !

Just want check if it's just me, or somebody else too.

Why not Fizz make it easier, use that code to register account and I can be qualified for the $25. Or use this code to activated sim card will qualify too. Now Fizz made BOTH required ,and still missing !!!

Also the whole process is so complicated for a non-teksavvy users. Why not Fizz find some sim distributors locally and let them distribute SIM cards and do activation, as return, give these distributors referral bonus as return. It's a win-win situation. Fizz management should serious consider my suggestion.

Answers

M T.
M T.

M T.

User level
Level
4588 / 5000
Yes I did learn this click 2018 trick. Double checked and it's missing. Contacted Fizz a few times and the answer are most clueless.Need repeat same question again and again. And final answer is "a special team" are working on it. I'm talking about 4 weeks ago and the problem is still not resolved. Fizz support really need re-build. It's low-efficient and many (if not most) staff are clueless.

Marc H.
Marc H.

Marc H.

User level
Level
800 / 2000
I had my referral bonus missing before. I just filed a complaint directly to fizz. Later they replied to me they opened a ticket to investigate the issue. About one month later, they replied to me that they fixed the issue, and I got my missing referral bonus back now. My suggestion is to file a complaint to them, and they will investigate.

Don't forget that the "referee" must make 2 monthly payment before the bonus is applied. If you are talking about pending bonus, as other said you should open a ticket. And, don't forget to keep safe the confirmation email you receive when you have a reference bonus. It's the only proof you have in case of a glitch / bug.