Unanswered question

Anyone else with home internet? Opinions?

So I just subscribed to the Fizz home internet service. I am paying 40$ with tax included and so far speedtest says I am getting 67Mbps. So far so good!

Anyone else has any problems? What are the speeds you are getting?

I am curious and would like to know!

Answers

Johanne M.
Johanne M.

Johanne M.

User level
Level
714 / 750
I'm curious to. I would like to have feedback of poeple who have internet.

Danny Y.
Danny Y.

Danny Y.

User level
Level
22 / 100
For those of you that got offered internet, what city do you guys live in? Any from montreal?

M T.
M T.

M T.

User level
Level
4588 / 5000
There is no bad feedback regarding Fizz internet from beta testers in the forum.
So I presume that it's good in general.

Yeah the internet is great, and I live in Montreal. Its a COAX cable so its WAY faster than the old DSL technology that I used to use. 60Mbps is the fastest speed at the moment however I consider it fast enough for me. With the old company I was with, I was paying for 50 however only receiving 25Mbps.
The only issue I have so far is that there aren't two WiFi connections. If I want to connect to a 5GHz band on my router, there's nothing. I would prefer to do that for my iPhone however I don't know if its possible. I checked the router settings and it is enabled however it doesn't show up on the connection settings.

Anthony R.
Anthony R.

Anthony R.

User level
Level
11 / 100
I'm in Montreal and had mine installed. Was simple, fast and easy. It works great but does anyone know if the beta-pricing will change like the phone for home internet?

Isa E.
Isa E.

Isa E.

User level
Level
821 / 2000
Have been using the home internet service 120mbps for a couple of months now. No issues other than the modem having WIFI issues. Connected a router to it and all is well. Speed is 130 Mbps at the moment :)

Isa E.
Isa E.

Isa E.

User level
Level
821 / 2000
They removed the 120mbps option. I don't know why. I am in Montreal.