How do i manually make a payment after a failiure?

Options
My payment failed, even though I was able to use my credit card to pay for the first month of service. How can I manually force the payment so I don't lose service?

Answers

• Anthony I. #889
    Anthony I. #889 Posts: 31 ✭✭
    Options
    Already updated my payment info and sent a contact form. The payment failed on a perfectly valid credit card so there might be a problem on their end. Just hope I don't get frozen before it gets resolved.
  • Johanne M. #358
    Johanne M. #358 Posts: 464 ✭✭
    Options
    I would contact them with the chat as soon as possible. You can use that link
    https://fizz.ca/fr/faq/plaintes
  • Mario_FQDZA
    Mario_FQDZA Posts: 3,157 ✭✭
    Options
    Go into your account. You will find a link to update your payment and then make your payment.
    Also, you probably will receive emails about your payment having failed. From those emails there will be a link to "Update your payment" and then "Make a payment". If that doesn't work contact Fizz via chat.
  • Kenny L. #23
    Kenny L. #23 Posts: 794 ✭✭
    Options
    Get in touch with support asap. Don't think anyone here can help with this issue.
  • Anthony I. #889
    Anthony I. #889 Posts: 31 ✭✭
    Options
    @Kenny L.
    I already have and they said they don't have the power to force payments and will update me about the problem by email but I'm feeling rather pessimistic at this point.
This discussion has been closed.