Answered question

Do you have a list of the countries in found in each zone anywhere? (Specifically "Zone Latin America")

Hi,
I'm travelling to Bonaire and wanted to know it will be covered if I get a "Zone Latin America" Travel Data Add-On. You do list "Netherlands Antilles" for Travel Add-Ons of Zone Latin America, which, until it was disolved in 2010, did include Bonaire so I'm assuming it's covered. But I'm guessing a "Zone Latin America" travel add-on does not include all the countries in that area (e.g. Cuba, Venezuela, etc) so I was wondering if there's a way to confirm which countries are part of the Add-On.

Let us know. Thanks,
Mike

Michel
Michel

Michel

User level
Level
436 / 750
MT

MT

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
On Videotron website , it also shows Netherlands Antille , so I guess this is what you need to choose.

https://videotron.com/residential/b/mobile/travel/N-1r4y30r

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Johanne
Johanne

Johanne

User level
Level
1936 / 2000
you'll se it in travel plan on you account

Johanne
Johanne

Johanne

User level
Level
1936 / 2000
just make a surch and if it's include it will appear

Michel
Michel

Michel

User level
Level
436 / 750
Thanks for the response but that's the problem; they list "Netherlands Antilles" - which Bonaire was part of until it was dissolved 8 years ago. "Netherlands Antilles" doesn't exist anymore.

It's a bit like if they listed "Upper Canada" for Southern Ontario and "Lower Canada" for Southern / Eastern Quebec - 200 years ago that would have made sense but it doesn't mean anything anymore.