Answered question

How come all history transaction dates are 01.01.2019 now?

How come all history transaction dates are 01.01.2019 now?

Check yours at My Plans ---> Transaction History . All history date are 01.01.2019 no.

Both my accounts are like that.

Please check your own.

PHONE NUMBER ON SCREEN SHOT is FAKED. It's for illustration use.

MT
MT

MT

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Some Transactions has wrong description

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

MT
MT

MT

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Fizz must have done some maintenances in their database today and forgot to keep the original date !

I have the same issue and probably everyone.

MT
MT

MT

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Did you get your referrals back ?

@MT, not all referrals, just 5 back, others are still missing. I guess it's just display error. Well, I'm not surprised Fizz made minor mistakes , as long as their service is running, I'm patient enough to let them fix the bugs slowly.

Johanne
Johanne

Johanne

User level
Level
1936 / 2000
I have the same issu here

Patrick
Patrick

Patrick

User level
Level
225 / 750
Same issue here. Still no reference bonuses....

MT
MT

MT

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
When you click on each transaction the original date is still there.

ALLISON
ALLISON

ALLISON

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Same here, except one monthly payment is missing, and one of them is listed as a wallet transaction. And all my referrals are still missing. WTF? It would be nice for Fizz to make some kind of official statement about all of these glitches.

ALLISON
ALLISON

ALLISON

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Johanne

Johanne

User level
Level
1936 / 2000
Also some of my transaction has the wrong description but I did'nt have the badge who suppose to go with them lol

My payment is ok, but has suspicious transactions in my "wallet" transaction. I did over used my data at the time these 2 transactions , but Fizz shouldn't charge me for that because it's supposed to be a prepaid service. They should stop my data the same time I over used my data.

My data did stopped after, maybe not instant. That's they have the 2 transaction in my wallet.

Mohammad
Mohammad

Mohammad

User level
Level
2349 / 5000
Guys i think we should be happy that we didnt get a shutdown as a new years special!!

Ken
Ken

Ken

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
All my referrals are still missing :(

Fizzer
Fizzer

Fizzer

User level
Level
180 / 750
Yeah! For me to all the referrals are missing

MT
MT

MT

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
History transaction date is now changed to 01.02.2019. It looks like Today's date rather than a transaction date.

MT
MT

MT

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
It's all back to normal now regarding transaction date . Thank you Fizz

Patrick
Patrick

Patrick

User level
Level
225 / 750
Not back to normal for me. Dates are still today’s date.

Hi, it's July 2019 - 6 months later- and the majority of my transactions in my second Fizz account are dated 22.02.2019. Over a couple of months the information was correct, and only about a couple of weeks ago this data glitched.
Do I need to file an official complaint so the correct information appears in Transaction history?
Thanks!

ALLISON
ALLISON

ALLISON

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
@Eli After filing a complaint about missing transactions, which took a couple of months to fix, I now have the majority of my transactions for 2019 dates 12.10.2018 or 4.23.2019. This was after they "fixed" it and closed my first complaint about transaction records. I've opened another complaint, but I don't know what good it will do, and I'm certainly not holding my breath waiting for it to get fixed.