Answered question

Who is the courier

I wonder who is the courier? is it Canada Post? I mean, should I stay home and wait, or just to check mail box. Thanks

Xian
Xian

Xian

User level
Level
5 / 100
E S

E S

User level
Level
3324 / 5000
The courier service depends on the area. The courier (Planète) in my case stuck the sim card in the window and did not ring the doorbell, but I got an email shortly thereafter.

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Marc
Marc

Marc

User level
Level
1085 / 2000
It is Purolator.

Mohamed
Mohamed

Mohamed

User level
Level
72 / 100
Mine was not purolator, kind of private courier who delivered my sim to me with signature.

Anne
Anne

Anne

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
It's DICOM in Ottawa west. https://www.dicom.com . They delivery in day time and need signature, so it's better use your work address as delivery address. It works for me.

Serge
Serge

Serge

User level
Level
730 / 750
Ordered a sim on the 24th and received it in my mailbox on the 25th!!! This is crazy!

Tamzid
Tamzid

Tamzid

User level
Level
1228 / 2000
For me it was Planete Courrier. (I'm located in Montreal)

Ken
Ken

Ken

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
A guy in a small compact car delivered mine. No name on the car.

S
S

S

User level
Level
2588 / 5000
mine was not Canada post, it was a private company. Based on that they will not go to your community mail box, and direct to your address

From Montreal and it wasn’t Canada post. But you will get an email when it’s delivered. That’s how I found out and rushed downstairs and it was stick to the front door (since I live in a condo). It was a Saturday so I was home. Basically they don’t ring the bell.