US travel Add-on

Options
If I select Canada coverage, what are the roaming rates if I go to the US? Or is it that it simply won't work? Will there be a short term US add-on available or do I have to change my plan in the month I go to the US?

Answers

• E S.
    E S. Posts: 405 ✭✭
    Options
    There are roaming rates - 0.30cents/minute...
  • Ann H.
    Ann H. Posts: 226 ✭✭
    Options
    FIZZ is prepaid. His phone is not usable in USA without purchasing USA addon.
  • Code_KRUEW
    Code_KRUEW Posts: 400 ✭✭
    Options
    You don't need to purchase a travel add-on. If you have funds in your wallet it will be billed at pay per use rates and will be taken directly from your wallet. So depending on your usage, you may want to purchase a travel add-on instead.
  • Stefan P. 3731
    Stefan P. 3731 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options
    To clarify, I cannot see any US Add-On packages under travel... is this a glitch or are they upcoming?
    Where can I find the pay per use rates for US... again under Travel and US, I do not see anything... If I select any other country I do see add ons and pay per use...
    I attached screen shots of what I see when I select US and UK to compare.
  • Kenny L. #23
    Kenny L. #23 Posts: 794 ✭✭
    Options
    If I recall the addon was $6 for 60 minutes or $0.30 a minute with no addon...
  • Whizz
    Whizz Posts: 19,102 admin
    Options
    Hi Stefan Petrescu,
    Travel Add-Ons for the US are available on your account, Manage section. Please try also with another browser:
    - calls 60 minutes : 4$
    - texts 200 : 4$
    - 500mb data : 10$
    - 1GB data : 20$
    - 2GB gata : 30$
    Or paying as you go :
    - 0.10$/MB
    -0.05$/text
    -0.25$/minute
    Have a good one!
    Luciana
This discussion has been closed.