Answered question

A PIN was put on my voicemail by default and I cannot access. I dont have facebook or Twitter. I need help please!

Can somebody help me please. I dont get the chat bubble and I dont access to facebook or twitter and I have no way to get to my voiemail. If you can help please do so.

Robert
Robert

Robert

User level
Level
143 / 750
Tamzid

Tamzid

User level
Level
1295 / 2000
You can access the live chat bubble using this link: https://fizz.ca/en/faq/im-at-risk-of-depleting-my-monthly... . Wait a few seconds if it does not appear right away. You need to be logged in. Customer service business hours: Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. EST, weekends and holidays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST. If this method does not work, then you can submit a complaint by going into my profile, and then clicking contact forms. Hope this helps.

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Code_KRUEW
Code_KRUEW

Code_KRUEW

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Did you get a Welcome to Fizz SMS when you activated your SIM and plan? In it there is a temporary PIN for your voicemail. If that doesn't work you will need to contact customer support.

You can access "My Profile" -> "Contact Forms" to contact Fizz customer support. No need for Twitter or Facebook.

Sam
Sam

Sam

User level
Level
1196 / 2000
Maybe this could help, I found it in the admin panel: plans> manage> advanced parameters . To resend the two notifications to your phone.

E
E

E

User level
Level
3348 / 5000
In the meantime, make a FB account and fire off a message reiterating the issue.