Unanswered question

No data plan, but applied data perk. How do I check usage?

I have no data on a plan, just text messaging.  I applied the 500 mb of data perk and it shows in the 'In Use' section of 'My Perks'.  The data works, but how do I check my usage?  The "See Usage" button is greyed out.

Answers

Fasieh
Fasieh

Fasieh

User level
Level
10 / 100
Hey! Depending on the phone that you use there is a data usage calculator in your device where you can track your data's if the one on the website doesnt work.

@mh, yes. I don't have data plan . I can apply data upgrade reward. I can also gift my data perk to my friend as well because i don't need it. I can't gift out my unused data upgrade though.

E
E

E

User level
Level
3348 / 5000
Try to message them on Facebook. It's a known bug but it's random.

Pat
Pat

Pat

User level
Level
874 / 2000
I don’t have a data plan and have data upgrades. I can’t see the usage either. I believe those with data and upgrades have the upgrade data added on to their meter. And it lasts for 90 days.

Mohammad
Mohammad

Mohammad

User level
Level
2349 / 5000
Display bug. Just use an app or bulit in app of your phone if there is one. Its nit very accurate but its acceptable.

MP
MP

MP

User level
Level
1739 / 2000
Thanks @Pat D., so each of the data Upgrade when applied, last 90 days?!

My "welcome" perk from Fizz has a 90days countdown from the 1st day I joined Fizz. Whenever I apply that, how many days can I expect? Thanks in advance!

Pat
Pat

Pat

User level
Level
874 / 2000
Once applied, you have 30 days to use perks.