Answered question

Can't check my daily data usage

I haven't been able to check my daily data usage for the past ~3 days. Just shows the spinning icon when I try to load it. Anyone else seeing this?

Code_KRUEW
Code_KRUEW

Code_KRUEW

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
I had the same issue when using Chrome and like others using another browser worked. Once that worked, I cleared my cookies associated with Fizz in Chrome and my daily usage worked in chrome as well.

If none of it works, send a screenshot through the complaint form for Fizz to look at.

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

ALLISON
ALLISON

ALLISON

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Even when I can get into the daily usage, it hasn't worked properly for me for over a month.

Jose
Jose

Jose

User level
Level
825 / 2000
I cannot either. Opened a ticket a few days ago, but did not get resolution.

Jody
Jody

Jody

User level
Level
24 / 100
It never worked for me on Chrome. Just tried Safari and I was able to see it.

E
E

E

User level
Level
3348 / 5000
I've had the same issue as you - I found that it was randomly working some days, other days not. I never cleared Chrome cache or modified any browser settings. I think it probably depends on what Fizz is doing on their end with respect to the website or specific accounts. Probably best to let Fizz know via message.

I agree with E.S.
I've been experiencing problems with that since the beginning. Now evrything works fine, but I had to chat few times before it got fix.

Cheers :))

Code_KRUEW
Code_KRUEW

Code_KRUEW

User level
Level
5000 / 5000
Rene and E.S. I think the difference is that sometimes the values are just wrong and that is probably due to something on Fizz's end. But what Don seems to be describing is the spinning icon which doesn't even get to the point you can see your usage or your plan. Cleaning out the cookies has worked for me every time I got stuck with the spinner.

Mohammad
Mohammad

Mohammad

User level
Level
2349 / 5000
No problems here.

marc-andre
marc-andre

marc-andre

User level
Level
190 / 750
If you are using a mobile device check if the desktop site option is enable. This change the visual layout quite a bit and could solve your issue.