Unanswered question

Was told beta price will be extended for two more moths (total 5 months). Is it true?

As a beta user, I'm suffered on no voice mail and no MMS for a while. They finally told me voice mail reward is only for non-beta users. If I insist add voice mail, I'll lose my beta price. Also I was told beta price will be extended for two more moths (total 5 months). Also there is no end for introductory price as well until further notice . Is it true? Anybody from Fizz can confirm this?

Ann
Ann

Ann

User level
Level
2520 / 5000
Answers

Pat
Pat

Pat

User level
Level
840 / 2000
You were told this on chat?

Ann
Ann

Ann

User level
Level
2520 / 5000
Yes, was told on chat and it's not official answer with "maybe" in front. That's why I ask here to confirm.

Ann
Ann

Ann

User level
Level
2520 / 5000
Revised intro price? He didn't tell me that. Only suggest me don't touch my beta price because it's very low now.

W
W

W

User level
Level
490 / 750
If this is official, it is possible that they have more issues to resolve that are likely to drive non beta testers away.

MP
MP

MP

User level
Level
1429 / 2000
Thanks for sharing info! Glad to hear . . . . and will wait for official notice for Beta/Intro extension. With all the latest problems, I hesitate to recommend Fizz to friend now . . . Fizz is not ready.

Mohammad
Mohammad

Mohammad

User level
Level
2139 / 5000
@V.C not an official answer.

D Brodeur-Chouinard
D Brodeur-Chouinard

D Brodeur-Chouinard

User level
Level
310 / 750
What about people paying the intro price already? That would be so unfair!

E
E

E

User level
Level
3282 / 5000
LOL the customer service representative prefaced this with a "maybe"? As in, the rep themself did not even know the answer to this and offered speculation to further confuse the situation. Lessons in how not to communicate with customers 101.