Answered question

Deadline for introductory pricing

Is the deadline of introductory really going to be extended today. I would like to order a sim card but there is no way that I will get it before the 19th. Please help.

Vincent
Vincent

Vincent

User level
Level
24 / 100
Pat

Pat

User level
Level
874 / 2000
Date has been extended. We don't know when it will be extended to yet, so you're good.

Did you find this useful ?

No (0)

Yes (0)

0% of users found this answer useful

Other answers

Olivier Clement
Olivier Clement

Olivier Clement

User level
Level
15 / 100
Worst come to worst, pay 5$ for express shipping
I did receive mine in the advertised 2 hours delay (Montreal Region, might be different for others)

Based on the reliability of the service, my guess is that the introductory period is going to be quite a bit longer than advertised. It'll be hard to attract customers when the network doesn't appear to be stable yet. For $5 price of a SIM card it's definitely worth the gamble. I love not having to worry about going over my data limit.

Philippe
Philippe

Philippe

User level
Level
170 / 750
They shipped mine with purolator in like 3 business days

Depending on where you are, the shipping is extremely quick. I had ordered it in the evening and received it the next morning. I did not choose the express option. A colleague I know, her son ordered using express and received it in an hour.

Vincent
Vincent

Vincent

User level
Level
24 / 100
Hello everybody. Thank you very much for your replies. Just got a reply back from Fizz that the offer has been extended. So I should be okay ordering the sim card.

Mohammad
Mohammad

Mohammad

User level
Level
2349 / 5000
@Vincent exteded by how much?

Vincent
Vincent

Vincent

User level
Level
24 / 100
No ideas. They didn’t say. Sorry.

E
E

E

User level
Level
3348 / 5000
Deadline is lifted indefinitely - there is no official mention on the site regarding the new deadline.