Unanswered question

Deadline for introductory pricing

Is the deadline of introductory really going to be extended today. I would like to order a sim card but there is no way that I will get it before the 19th. Please help.

Vincent
Vincent

Vincent

User level
Level
24 / 100
Answers

Olivier Clement
Olivier Clement

Olivier Clement

User level
Level
15 / 100
Worst come to worst, pay 5$ for express shipping
I did receive mine in the advertised 2 hours delay (Montreal Region, might be different for others)

Pat
Pat

Pat

User level
Level
840 / 2000
Date has been extended. We don't know when it will be extended to yet, so you're good.

Based on the reliability of the service, my guess is that the introductory period is going to be quite a bit longer than advertised. It'll be hard to attract customers when the network doesn't appear to be stable yet. For $5 price of a SIM card it's definitely worth the gamble. I love not having to worry about going over my data limit.

S
S

S

User level
Level
2498 / 5000
pay for the 2 hours delivery, is the best option

Philippe
Philippe

Philippe

User level
Level
170 / 750
They shipped mine with purolator in like 3 business days

Ann
Ann

Ann

User level
Level
2550 / 5000
extended. Also the beta price if you're beta user. Was told 2 more months :-)

Matthew
Matthew

Matthew

User level
Level
938 / 2000
Depending on where you are, the shipping is extremely quick. I had ordered it in the evening and received it the next morning. I did not choose the express option. A colleague I know, her son ordered using express and received it in an hour.

Vincent
Vincent

Vincent

User level
Level
24 / 100
Hello everybody. Thank you very much for your replies. Just got a reply back from Fizz that the offer has been extended. So I should be okay ordering the sim card.

Mohammad
Mohammad

Mohammad

User level
Level
2139 / 5000
@Vincent exteded by how much?

Vincent
Vincent

Vincent

User level
Level
24 / 100
No ideas. They didn’t say. Sorry.

Tamzid
Tamzid

Tamzid

User level
Level
1227 / 2000
Since beta period got extended by 2 more months, I guess that introductory prices will be extended till around February.

E S
E S

E S

User level
Level
3324 / 5000
Deadline is lifted indefinitely - there is no official mention on the site regarding the new deadline.